Is it true that you are searching for a speedy and simple supper recipe that doesn’t call for a ton of investment and exertion? Look no farther than this One-Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe! In just shy of 30 minutes, you can have a tasty and smooth pasta dish that is certain to satisfy the entire family.
Before we begin, we should accumulate the important fixings:
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pound of fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Now that we have all of our ingredients, let’s get cooking!
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high intensity. Add the cubed chicken and cook until sautéed on all sides, around 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the pot and cook for an extra 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock and heat to the point of boiling.
- Add the fettuccine pasta to the pot, ensuring that it’s completely lowered in the stock.
- Lessen the intensity to medium-low and let the pasta cook for around 15-20 minutes, mixing sometimes, until the pasta is delicate and the stock has thickened.
- Mix in the weighty cream and Parmesan cheddar until the cheddar has liquefied and the sauce is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate with slashed parsley and serve hot.
Tips and Tricks
- If you have any desire to make this recipe much simpler, you can utilize pre-cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken as opposed to cooking the chicken without any preparation.
- For a better rendition of this recipe, you can substitute cream or milk for the weighty cream, and utilize entire wheat or without gluten pasta.
- If you have any desire to add a few veggies to this dish, you can sauté some spinach, mushrooms, or cherry tomatoes alongside the chicken and garlic.
In conclusion, One-Pot Chicken Alfredo is a great recipe to have in your back pocket for those bustling weeknights when you have very little chance to spend in the kitchen. With only a couple of straightforward fixings and one pot, you can have a heavenly and fulfilling supper on the table in a matter of moments.
Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?
- Yes, you can use any type of pasta that you prefer. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta you use.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and refrigerate it for up to 3 days. When you’re ready to serve, simply reheat the sauce in a pot on the stove, cook the pasta, and combine the two.
Can I freeze leftovers?
- Yes, you can freeze leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2-3 months.
Can I use grated Parmesan cheese from a can?
- While you can use grated Parmesan cheese from a can, fresh Parmesan cheese will give you a much better flavor.
How many servings does this recipe make?
- This recipe makes about 6 servings.